1.0.7 Released

Version 1.0.7 is now live on Steam and Humble, and should soon be available on GOG.com shortly.

Steam should auto-update the game, otherwise you’ll have to download the new version from your purchase location. If you bought the game from the Humble Store or from Shining Rock Software, you can download the latest version using the link you originally received to download the game. If you no longer have the email, you can get it resent using this tool: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender

As always, Email support (at) shiningrocksoftware (dot) com if you have any issues.

This will likely be the last update of Banished, except for any major bug fixes. The OSX and Linux versions development has stopped, and won’t be released. Going forward I’ll be focusing on new games and projects.

ModKit & Downloads

For the Mod Kit, here’s the new download. This Mod Kit should build mods created with the beta version with no changes.
BanishedKit_1.0.7.170910.zip

You should download the full new version of the game, but if you want to patch version 1.0.6 you can use this patch.
BanishedPatch_1.0.6_To_1.0.7.170910.zip

Note that you need to apply the patch to version 1.0.6. Previous versions of the game won’t work with this patch. Once downloaded, just unzip the archive into the folder where you have Banished installed. This is usually C:\Program Files\Shining Rock Software\Banished\. Please be sure to run the .exe’s that are in the archive – some distributions have the .exe named differently.

John
    September 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Awesome! THanks!

Kleiner
    September 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Sad there won’t be any Linux or OS X release, hopefully your future projects will be built from the ground up with those platforms in mind.

RedKetchup
    September 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Thanks you Luke for all you’ve done for this GREAT game.

Wish you the best for your next game releases ๐Ÿ™‚

Ripley
    September 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Last update? Well there goes my hopes of new buildings and features…

Tor
    September 13, 2017 1:23 pm

What’s the point of patching a game that will never be finished, and that’s buggy as hell ??

That’s too bad, lots of people might never buy any games from you again, as it may result as a BIG FUCKING disappointment, like Banished.

Waited so long for you to finish it. Thanks for nothing I guess then.

And you’re welcome for the money I gave you. Again, we paid to be frustrated. Thanks mate.

You can count on me to tell the story to every gamer I meet.

BruceTheHoon
    September 13, 2017 1:25 pm

I’m interested in the reason behind scrapping OS X and Linux releases, because You seem to have put A LOT of work into it (writing own compiler even). I’m really sad to hear there will be none.
    Anyway, thanks for all the work that You’ve put in.

Eryk
    September 13, 2017 1:31 pm

@Tor You paid for the game you saw, now you can watch gameplays, even pirate game to try it before buying and you still complain. I can say it’s not SRS issue – its’ your issue.

JR
    September 13, 2017 1:32 pm

@Tor this isn’t an early access title, it’s already finished, and it’s only $20.

sad and thankful
    September 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Well, I’ve been waiting for the Linux version since moving to Linux couple months after Banished release. Luckily the game appears to run fine with Wine.

Thanks for making a great game and providing a great gaming experience with Banished!

Is there any chance of getting the soundtrack available?

Christen Thompson
    September 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Thanks for creating such a great game. I have greatly enjoyed it and look forward to purchasing your next title!

Latone
    September 13, 2017 1:37 pm

I can’t wait for your next game. I have loved Banished. I have died a LOT and every time I was like, whelp let’s start again!

When will you tell us what’s next?!?!?

Granath
    September 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Tor,

The game isn’t buggy. It’s your machine. Keep telling your story because it just makes you look like a massive idiot.

Sam Illingworth
    September 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Dunno what @tor is on about – the gameโ€™s been finished ages and isnโ€™t buggy for me.

Anyway, @OP: looking forward to your next game, hope you update this mailing list with details on it when youโ€™re ready!

Sagacity
    September 13, 2017 1:43 pm

@Tor. The game was released finished. It was never an Early Access game or anything like that.

Not sure where you’re getting that it was never finished.

Now, you may not have liked the finished product, not all games appeal to everyone – but that’s not the same as “will be never finished”.

With 20,000 reviews in with Very Positive results on Steam; I would say that most people feel they got their $20 worth out of the game. 417 hours: just $0.05/hr.

I found it well worth it, and for the entertainment, worth even more, and so based on the above, I can confidently say WE paid to be thoroughly entertained.

Sorry you didn’t get out of it what the rest of us did.

Rob
    September 13, 2017 1:43 pm

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

John
    September 13, 2017 1:44 pm

As of this morning I have 1433 hours of game place in Banished. Bummed to hear you are making the decision to no longer develop it, however, I absolutely and totally understand. Thanks for all you have done!

D P
    September 13, 2017 1:45 pm

I thank you very much for spending your time with us and Banished. I shall definitely stop in from time to time, waiting to see what your future projects may be!

DT
    September 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Hundreds of hours into this game. Absolutely got my money out of it. Usually only play it now when they internet goes out around here.

Good luck in your future projects.

TeeJ2379
    September 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Man – that one guy – there is always that one guy who goes apeshit for no reason.

TOR! Dude – it was a 20 dollar game from 3 years ago. I’ve had no bugs once so ever. Thousands of others report the same thing. Chill out!

RedKetchup
    September 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Guys, the game as been continued to be worked on like mostly everyday !

and will still be expanded for a good while.

not by the developper since the product has been finished since long time…
    But by the modders working everyday since the modkit released !

on worldofbanished.com we have OVER 300 mods !
    Never another game had so many mods made by the community !

Eric1212
    September 13, 2017 2:00 pm

It’s really, really, really sad to hear that Linux will not be released. Are you sure it’s wont be ?

Do you have a reason as someone asked before ?

I think there should be a complete post regarding this point…

I ask it mainly to know if i should ask for a Steam Refund or not !? I didn’t played Banished yet…

Juz89
    September 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Thanks for making a great game without drm and dlc. Real expansions are nice but overpriced dlc and drm are the poisons of completitionist game collector. I’m happy to know I have the complete game without drm so the game can be well enjoyed 20 years from now on like the DOS games today. Still sad about the Linux version though ;(

tuffdwarf
    September 13, 2017 2:05 pm

After more than 1000 happy hours playing Banished I think that most people are awed by the fact that it was only one person behind the game. What dedication! What ingenuity! What a huge amount of work willingly given. Don’t let one griping idjit spoil it for you, Luke.

I look forward to playing your next game, and thank you very much for Banished.

jasonrubik
    September 13, 2017 2:05 pm

“This will likely be the last update of Banished, ”

๐Ÿ™

But it was a fun ride ! I’ve been following since 2012 (I think) when the game was first announced.

With several hundred hours played, I will always have a special place in my heart for Banished.

I haven’t played in about a year, due to Factorio and Stardew Valley, but I know that I will eventually return with renewed vigor !

Thanks for an amazing game, and I wholeheartedly look forward to your future endeavors !

-jasonrubik

jon157uk
    September 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Tor ? You really are a clown! This is one of the best, most addictive games I have played in years. Sometimes I don’t play for awhile, but i always come back to it and when I do I enjoy it just as much now as I did 3 years ago when I first got it….
    This is a fantastic game and I’m hoping SBS next issue will be something along these lines again, and without doubt I’ll be buying the next one too.

Mish
    September 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Tor is right.
    The game is unfinished and just because you pulled the EA tags off the game doesnt make it finished. Just means the developer stopped giving a crap enough to put through the work promised. Good luck.

Lord Soran
    September 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Thanks Luke. I’ve had my moneys worth with just 5 hours short of 3500 hours on steam with this game (at the time of this comment)
    Thanks to all those who created mods too.

Carl0$1102
    September 13, 2017 2:19 pm

SRS did not finish developing Banished. The modding community did. If you want the FULL VERSION OF BANISHED make sure you check out BLACK LIQUID’s CC mods.

THAT is the finished version of the game.

Pibbz
    September 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Thanks Luke. This game is still one of my favourite games ever (with CC). Clocking in over 2000 hours really means a lot.

@Tor wtf are you on about? I bet you burn more money every week on booze/smoke than you paid once for this amazing game.

Pavel Drotรกr
    September 13, 2017 2:35 pm

I repeat my question which goes unansweredโ€ฆ

June 13, 2017 10:09 am
    Hello, Shining Rock Software, Iโ€™m still curious whether there is something that could be done with the performance issues once the population / town reaches certain size?

Many players have made it to 100 years, but at that point, they usually have 500+ citizens in hundred+ houses, and the game starts lagging/stuttering, which necessitates switching off V-Sync, then slowing time acceleration from 10x to 5x etc.

Any effort to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

sasukeskapa
    September 13, 2017 2:39 pm

I’m really sad about the Linux port, this was the game I wanted the most on Linux ๐Ÿ™
    It’s still a great game, but canceling promised ports is bad, really bad IMO.

QuitYourShit
    September 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Guys, the game is finished, nothing that has been “promised” is unreleased, what.

It’s a small title, plenty of those out there for $20.

Toast76
    September 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Thank you for an AWESOME game! I love the game and look forward to your future releases! You Rock Dude!

Lizbeth
    September 13, 2017 2:44 pm

It saddens me that nothing new will come to banished, guess its up to the modding community now to add more stuff. However, I’m pretty glad of the game I got, I’ve enjoyed it so much so far and I keep recommending it to people wanting a challenging city builder that also lets them relax.
    I believe you did an awesome job with this game, it is really a fun and well thought game (even if some of us would love to be able to modify terrain! or build roads and buildings on mountains!… I admit it adds to the difficulty, tho). Thanks for your effort, thanks for your game, and hope your next tittles will be as good as this, I’ll be sure to buy them if so!

Jean-Marc Louviaux
    September 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Sad, i have awaiting the Linux version :’O
    Hope your new project will support it on day one though..
    Good luck

Dave2013
    September 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Great jobs guys. As to everyone that’s complaining, I run the game on a decent computer and never had any major issues. The game has great mod support, you can make many new buildings and stuff. I say it was well worth what I payed and would gladly check in to other titles by SRS. No game is perfect so do not expect that, heck tittles that Ive payed 4, 5 times what I payed for Banished have more serious issues. I just want to thank you guys for all the hard work at SRS, I’ve seen the updates, even after beta, and I am glad you guys work so hard, keep it up!

Cvnk
    September 13, 2017 4:03 pm

@Tor I feel bad for all those poor gamers you’re going to be telling your “I don’t like Banished!” sob story to. Hopefully they have a way to escape so they don’t have to blow their brains out.

embx61
    September 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Thanks Luke for the awesome game I have fun playing and modding for.

The community on World of Banished is still very well alive and kicking and new mods are still released frequently.

While I as hoping for maybe a bit here and there added to the Mod Kit I can understand after many years you want to move forward on some new stuff.

I hope we hear soon what your plans are for your next game and hope it will have modding support as well.

Ignore the drivel from people like Tor who apparently have no clue about releases.

Mike Rotch
    September 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Good luck with your new projects! Thanks for building a great game.

Ez-Access
    September 13, 2017 4:36 pm

To everyone calling it unfinished please list any promised features. I’ve gotten years out of this game and that is more than any recent EA game (@Mish). Sad about the OS X/Linux ports but to be honest WINE that been working flawlessly.

Gareth Wills
    September 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Ignore the hate comments mate, many of my online friends and I think you’ve done an amazing job of developing such an addictive, fun game. People who want more can always count on the colonial charter team to improve the game anyway.

September 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi Luke,

Besides all the compliments stated above I’d like to say thank you for all the creative work on this beautiful project. I remember enjoying the blog posts you made during development. I hope you’ll have the time and motivation to do this for your next projects as they’re very interesting and easy to understand. ๐Ÿ˜€

Looking forward to what the future brings to Shining Rock Software. ๐Ÿ˜€

Roman Komarov
    September 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Oh well, here goes my hope to play Banished on my OS X. As someone who loved your in-depth write-ups on the development process, it would be nice to read on why you’ve made this decision, maybe that would soften some of the people who’re upset about this. I can guess that working for so long on something leaves a strain and maybe there were some porting issues you couldn’t manage to overcome, but yeah, hearing what exactly went wrong would be really nice. Good luck with your next projects!

Piaf
    September 13, 2017 5:36 pm

So this patch only actually affects modders right?

Sagacity
    September 13, 2017 5:46 pm

@Mish What are you talking about? The game released finished. 1 dev put 3 years, unpaid, into the game and released, finished, for $20. Once released on steam,etc., there was nothing left to “finish”.

Geez…

Flamekebab
    September 13, 2017 5:54 pm

No OSX port?

Fantastic.

You could have just said that months ago. I guess I’ll never get to play the game I paid for.

Adam
    September 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Thanks for the great game man! I’ve been waiting for some mods to accumulate to give it another play. Played it for hundreds of hours. Great game, and good luck on your future endeavours!

Enotsnug
    September 13, 2017 6:15 pm

I’ve really enjoyed this game. I’ve spend around 100 hours playing so I definitely got my money’s worth. Thank you for making it and I wish you all the best in your future projects.

Nick
    September 13, 2017 6:31 pm

I’ve spent many hours in Banished and have loved every second of them. Thanks heaps for the game and look forward to your next creation ๐Ÿ™‚

PS Tor, you’re a fuckwit.

Gareth Wills
    September 13, 2017 7:01 pm

I agree

Jiman
    September 13, 2017 7:09 pm

To those complaining about the game not being feature complete: It was said multiple times that the game would not be developed further. This is why the updates are for modders.

To those complaining about Linux not being completed: The Dev made it seem like Linux was feature complete and ready to ship some time ago. Peoples annoyances with the fact that Linux is abandoned is more founded.

Ab
    September 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Best game I’ve played so far! Thanks for all your care and thoughts. Please keep us informes on your next project. With love from The Netherlands.

GG
    September 13, 2017 7:56 pm

I love Banished. Rest in peace

Jen
    September 13, 2017 9:05 pm

My Steam game still says “Beta” next to it, because it was most definitely early access and never finished. Yet more vaporware…

Cam
    September 13, 2017 9:12 pm

That’s a shame that it won’t come out on Mac and Linux, but like others have said, this game is amazingly good as is, and incredible value for money.

I look forward to whatever brilliant things you create next! ๐Ÿ˜„

Drew
    September 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Luke thank you for creating such an amazing game. The harsh winters and focus on human survival really struck a chord with me and many other gamers. Banished is my most played game on Steam have over 300 hours and it’s the only game I’ve ever gotten all the achievements in. And thank you for making the game so mod friendly.

Of course I’d love to see a sequel or expansion pack at some point that makes Banished more like Medieval Sim City, but you may be burnt out on Banished at this point. Whatever you decide, I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

mwcz
    September 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Thanks for all the amazing work, Luke. With a dedicated community and modding tools, Banished will live on for many years to come!

John Susek
    September 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Thanks for the great game! Look forward to what comes next!

Electrofried
    September 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Well, we have the mod kit now with a ton of features. I guess the future of the game lies in the hands of talented modders to release overhauls and community patches.

Sagacity
    September 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Maybe b/c you opted into the BETA patches. The game released in Feb 2014 FINISHED. Final product. What you bought for $20 amounted to the whole game.

tcookc
    September 14, 2017 12:23 am

Easily one of my favorite games of all time.
    Thank you for your amazing work, can’t wait to see what’s next!

bob
    September 14, 2017 1:25 am

Really?

No Tux, no Bux. Screw you!

Michel
    September 14, 2017 2:38 am

@Jen: It says “Beta” because you agreed to receive the beta versions of the game. If you go to the games settings in Steam, you should be able to switch to the stable version.

AFAIK, Banished has never been released as Early Access or Beta-Version.

I for one got my moneys worth of fun. Endless hours of trying to get all achievements. (I failed. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

bingus
    September 14, 2017 2:53 am

@bob: I’m saddened to hear there won’t be a Linux version too, but no need to be a dick about it.

I was enjoying following the progress you were making. Hopefully it will somehow see the light of day eventually.

uso
    September 14, 2017 4:46 am

I was planing to buy Banished once on linux… so sad news. ๐Ÿ™
    As you don’t plan any more update can you release the sources please, even with a non open source licence, so maybe some good guys can try to finish the port(or make an unofficial one)
    Thanks

Evad
    September 14, 2017 6:46 am

Thanks for the great game Luke, looks like the bug I see occasionally with the wheelbarrows behaving oddly won’t ever be fixed then ๐Ÿ™‚ (If you haven’t seen it, sometimes the wheelbarrows look like they are being spun through 360 degrees whilst being walked along, its quite funny)

Jay
    September 14, 2017 8:08 am

Another thanks for a great game — it’s also one of my all time favorites.

Ben
    September 14, 2017 8:47 am

Love the game! I’ve followed the posts here since back in 2012 and have enjoyed reading about the development of Banished. Looking forward to your next game and I hope you share your progress as you did with Banished.

Jan
    September 14, 2017 8:47 am

Hello,

I was eagerly awaiting the Linux port and even though I did not invest any money, I somehow feel deceived now. I did invest time in this title. I watched let’s plays, read forums, and checked this website regularly hoping for the announcement of the Linux release. This time was now spent in vain and that makes me really sad.

I just hope you will consider to release your source code as free software so others can continue your work (and integrate CC into the base game). Not now, of course, but perhaps after your new game will provide you with an income.

Good luck and all the best,

Jan

Gordon Dry
    September 14, 2017 9:10 am

There is a bug in Steam, the x64 files are deleted on game start, then on file verify there is an infinite-download-loop but the missing files are never downloaded.

lemonteas
    September 14, 2017 9:16 am

Sad, bought the game just for the linux version ๐Ÿ™

chantelle
    September 14, 2017 9:40 am

Thank you for making such a great game! I have enjoyed this game immensely and have introduced many friends to it. One of my go to favourites!

anna
    September 14, 2017 10:07 am

๐Ÿ™

bob
    September 14, 2017 12:54 pm

i dont know what all of these people yelling at certain others are talking about.

the only reason i bought the game in the state it was when i did was because it WAS early access.

unless steam lied to me somehow, which i doubt

bob
    September 14, 2017 12:56 pm

also, if the game is now dead.

please remove the mod-achievement lockout before bailing.

Wayne
    September 14, 2017 1:05 pm

For those lamenting no MAC version of Banished it does run very well in a BootCamp Windows 10 partition. The BootCamp app is part of the Mac OS distribution. This approach basically makes the MAC a Windows computer. You will need a .iso version of the Windows install which can be downloaded from the Microsoft site.

Levi
    September 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Very sad that an OSX release isnโ€™t going to happen! I thought it was imminent since you had been working on the various issues and put so much work into it… Please make all your future projects multi platform!

Thankful
    September 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Despite not playing this game for more than 50 hours it will always be a classic for me and a game that i will always go back to.
    Thank you for making a great game.

Plainkoff
    September 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Thank you for the amazing work, Luke!

Banished was the first game I really bought. I mean, I had to. Specially when I discovered that was just you doing all this incredible work!

It have been a long time since its release and this game still amazes me. I’m really looking forward for your new projects, keep up the great work!

Polall
    September 14, 2017 10:08 pm

Very sad about the Linux release being canceled.

I suppose that was too much work in the end.

Very disappointed but so is life I suppose. ๐Ÿ™

Jack
    September 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Adding my thanks here. Banished is a great game, and I’m sure I’ll spend hundreds of more hours with it. I look forward to your next projects!

cRaZy-biScuiT
    September 15, 2017 5:59 am

Thanks for nothing – obviously that was to be expected in the first place since you decided to re-invent the wheel by not using SDL whatsoever. Anyways, I have due respect to you writing your own powerful engine.

Still, hopefully you’ll be considering something like SDL in the future to have a 1 day cross OS release.

meeeee
    September 15, 2017 10:24 am

Sucks the linux version is never going native, but with 400 hours via wine for what.. 10 euros or so I can’t complain.

Bjรธrnar
    September 15, 2017 11:26 am

Any info of the new game under dev?

Banished was great btw, maybe a bit repeatly in the length. Maybe a new game will add more aspects.
    Cheers

Paeng
    September 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi Luke,

thanks for the final update ๐Ÿ™‚

I played thousands of hours in Banished, and I still do – there are a few great communities and modders out there, who have extended this gem far beyond it’s original scope, keeping it alive and kicking.

Looking forward to what you come up with next – please keep us posted ๐Ÿ™‚

Ohz
    September 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Massive thank you for this awesome game, that I played over 400 hours.

Tob
    September 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Great game, liked it a lot.

Deeply missing the linux version though.

If there’s something to criticize it’s the bad communication. One post every three months, was waiting a long time for a status update of the linux version only to get this…

Tor
    September 16, 2017 7:14 am

To everyone who answered me:

First of all, I was there from the beggining of the development of this game, and watched it grow, as much in popularity as in gameplay. I loved the concept, and played a lot from the beggining. As much on Windows or on Linux, I have put in at least 1500+ hours. But I was expecting for some more content/gameplay mechanics/possibilities. Well more development.

What I mean by “never finished” is the fact that a 250+ village has ALWAYS been buggy. More so the fact that after some time in a game, some villagers will start randomly crossing the map, and will often die on the way back, as it’s too far. That plus lots of game mechanics that were planned to be fixed (at least talked about), and never done.

Yeah my comment was a little bit harsh, I was on a bad day. What I meant was that it’s not normal for me to have to install a mod that adds more than the double of content the game have to be able to have a decent amount of content. And I’m tired of those devs who make a skeleton, and wait for the community to make the rest. If that’s the way they wanted to play it, at least they could be honest about it.

I know I’ll look forward to Ostriv (already playin’ the closed beta ;D), and Ancient Cities.

I never insulted anyone, so to those who insulted me, fuck you all.

BanishedAddict
    September 16, 2017 8:23 am

Thank you for this amazing game which I have played quite a lot.

You said this was the last update, which is fine because the game itself is pretty great and I like the options it has now.

If you ever have the time and feel like it, I would appreciate some more “achievements” on Steam, anything really. Achievement are what keeps me playing the game and now I have all of them. Idk how complicated it is to incorporate the Achievements, but anything would be cool, especially Achievement like Mountain Men.

Looking forward to any new games of yours!

Todd
    September 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Very disappointed about canceling the cross platform release. I do not, and never will install Windows on a machine that I own, so I’ll never get to pay for this game.

Not mad, just disappointed and thought the dev should know.

John
    September 16, 2017 7:10 pm

For all of you complaining about the lack of cross platform releases, realize that this dev is one guy.

He has bills to pay. If he can’t make enough money on this project then he has no choice but to move on. Don’t blame him, blame the Almighty Dollar.

Toward
    September 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Today I learned a game in development for three years and then updated somewhat regularly for a couple years after is a “skeleton” of a game, especially one that you’re able to spend thousands of hours playing. Yep, thanks for nothing Luke, you wasted my $20 on 6 years of your life.

John
    September 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Toward, is that sarcasm? (I’m only asking for those who don’t get it.) ๐Ÿ˜‰

ben
    September 18, 2017 6:02 am

Thank you so much for this game! No one has come close to providing a solid stable and enjoyable experience like this. Best of luck to you in the future can’t wait to see what your next project will be.

re
    September 18, 2017 7:37 am

I bought your game one year ago, as I trusted you releasing it on Linux.

I feel betrayed, will never give you bucks again.

turrican
    September 19, 2017 10:46 am

why had you killed the game with the last patch?

Jye
    September 20, 2017 10:17 am

I’ve been following this game since you started. Can’t believe you would abandon your OSX fans! No explanation, nothing. I’m pissed >:(

Wayne
    September 20, 2017 11:49 am

I have it running very well on a MAC using a Bootcamp Win 10 partition.

Wayne
    September 20, 2017 11:51 am

I have it working very well on a MAC in a BootComp Win 10 partition.

Mac
    September 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Purchased this game when I read there will be Mac support. After waiting for 15 months you said the it has stopped.
    Good job man, maybe you indeed developed a successful game but I will not recommend shining rock software to my friend.
    You know, same thing happens to Terraria as well. But eventually it has been released on Mac. Eventually.

Danketi
    September 21, 2017 2:06 pm

I purchased this game when you wrote about the upcoming Linux release. Now you abandon it without further explanation.

I feel betrayed, I trusted you’d keep your word and I decided to support you by paying early. That won’t happen againg.

Gregory
    September 22, 2017 4:14 am

If you wonder why this game is abandoned: http://store.steampowered.com/app/495560/Farm_Manager_2018/