My graphics engine has been stable and fast for a long while. Yesterday I started tinkering with it to add a few features and squeeze some more performance out of the GPU. I’m somewhat notorious for adding features and only minimally testing them. Last night everything seemed to be running well. This morning I was presented with this mess across the terrain when adding a building to the scene. Time to debug instead of doing resource balancing….


One Comment

    Nauru wycieczki
    February 25, 2013 7:35 am

    I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!